Double-Handed Course with Paddy McDonnell and Tom Brown
Only two places left!
Directly after the EWF, the annual double-handed course will take place for the 14th time. You will again have the opportunity to learn or refresh your casting skills with two well-known instructors: Paddy McDonnell from Ireland and Tom Brown from Scotland.
Both casters will support you with their extensive casting knowledge, sharing their plentiful experiences of salmon and trout fishing. They are also happy to chat about one or the other funny and exciting story in a relaxed, easy atmosphere. Look forward to a top-class double-handed-course!
|Paddy McDonnell||Tom Brown|
The two-day course is intended for all interested fly fishers independent of their ability. Beginners to experienced fly fishers will be individually accompanied and advised.
1. Talk on the mechanics of double handed rods and how this differs from single handed casting
2. Teach each participant according to their skill level
3. Basic overhead casting - Faultfinding
4. Speycasting - Roll Cast, Single, Double, Snake, Snap T and Circle - Faultfinding
5. Objectives, along with the Pros and Cons of each cast
6. Shooting Line, Link to basic technique
7. Sinking Lines, Long and Short Head Lines
8. How technique changes in each discipline. What each have in common
9. Questions and Answers
Tackle and waders
For additional information and an application, please contact: