Exchanges & Returns
WHAT TO DO AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY:
- Have the original label and box.
- In the event of non-compliance (eg packaging with evidence of violation), you should refuse delivery.
Erlebniswelt-fliegenfischenShops regrets the inconvenience caused, but these measures must be taken to protect customers from possible fraud.
HOW TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN?
In case the product is not as expected or has visible defects, you have a period of 30 days (from the date of delivery of the order) and it is very easy to make an exchange or return in Erlebniswelt-fliegenfischenShops.
The exchange period for items purchased between Have the original label and box will be available up until January 31st.
Buy at Erlebniswelt-fliegenfischenShops:
1. Fill out the return form that is inside your order, indicating the article(s) to be returned. If you can not find the form, you can download it again here.
2. Place the item (s) in a properly sealed and wrapped package (you can use the Erlebniswelt-fliegenfischenShops box that was used for delivery), together with the duplicate invoice and send it to:
Travessa das Cascorras, 16-18
Hats / Beanies
Erlebniswelt-fliegenfischenShops accepts exchanges or returns as long as the items:
- Aren’t used or containing signs of use;
- An error has occurred. Please try again later;
- Are in perfect conditions of sale, respecting the conditions in which they reached the final customer.
No exchanges or returns of personal items (eg underwear, bikinis, etc.) will be accepted.
Returns must always be made through the mail respecting the steps described above.
The return shipping costs are supported by the customer.
The refund, if desired, will always be processed by the same payment method.
In case of exchange or return, the customer is only refunded the value of the item (s), to the same payment method used, thus excluding the value of shipping costs.
Erlebniswelt-fliegenfischenShops.pt commits itself to reimburse the customer within 5 working days, counting from the arrival of the returned item.
Erlebniswelt-fliegenfischenShops undertakes to make any repairs with its suppliers.
Whatever the problem related to the product is, it’s always necessary to send a copy of the invoice with the faulty product, the warranty certificate (watches, glasses, headphones, etc.) and the return form.
Attention, the warranty does not apply to problems resulting from misuse or non-use according to the manufacturer’s specification.
We recommend that you read carefully the user manual provided with the products. Erlebniswelt-fliegenfischenShops cannot be held responsible if the manufacturer refuses to apply the warranty. Repair budgets not accepted by the customer may be subject do administrative fees. If you agree with the budget, you must first make the payment.